It was taco night, and my friend Lark made this INSANELY DELICIOUS Asian style slaw. It was so good I put it on all my tacos and had it as a side too! It’s bright and refreshing, spicy and crunchy, and the toasted sesame oil gives it a great unexpected nuttiness.
SPICY ASIAN STYLE COLESLAW
- 2cups – Cabbage, 1/8″ sliced (both red and green)
- 1tsp – Soy Sauce
- 2tbsp – Sriracha
- 1/2 – Lime Juiced
- 2-3tbsp – Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2tbsp – Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2tbsp – Rice Vinegar
- 2tbsp – Brown Sugar(light)
- 1tbsp – Gochujang
- 1 – Jalapeno, 1/4″ dice
- Combine cabbage and jalapeno, toss to combine
- Combine all dressing ingredients, whisk until gochujang and sugar are fully dissolved
- Toss cabbage with dressing, serve!