Another in my series of fast easy salads to make after a long hard day of work. This was one of my surprising favorites. This is the first time I’ve really played around with radishes and wanted to find out more about their raw flavors. They’re nutty and earthy, which I thought would balance well with Cashews and the spicy pepper flavor of Baby Arugula. These are all complimented by the mildness of the cheese and salty crunch of the pickle. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did!
- 1 Cup Baby Arugula
- 1/4 Cup LIGHTLY Salted Cashews
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 4 Crinkle Cut Pickle Slices (Cut into cubes)
- 4 – 5 Baby Radishes (Sliced Thin)
- 1/2 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 – 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- Chop your Pickles and Slice your Radishes
- In a medium/small mixing bowl combine all ingredients EXCEPT CHEESE!!!
- Top with Cheese
- Splash with Lemon Pepper and Lemon Juice