In this recipe, I take the base cabbage and use a spicy mustard with honey and apple cider vinegar to create a tangy sauce!
This recipe is really about the level of Mustard you want. I prefer a little more so it makes a thing coating with the honey over all the cabbage, but you can add or subtract, that’s why I recommend making the sauce in a bowl before adding it to the heat!
- Cabbage from RECIPE 1
- 1-2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce (I used Louisiana Hot)
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- In a Large Pan, get it to medium high heat
- Add the Cabbage to the direct heat, saute about 2 minutes
- Add the Paprika and Pepper Flakes
- Then combine the Vinegar, Honey, Hot Sauce, and Vinegar in a bowl
- Pour the mixture onto the Cabbage
- Stir to combine
- Once heated through you can serve!
I hope this trilogy of things you can do with one head of cabbage has opened your eyes to its world of splendor and health benefits. So go forth, and buy cabbage, for it is cheap, and good!