A few weeks ago I wanted to know how good it would be to bake eggs, so I just did some over easy and they were good, but bigger and better things were to be attained. I present to you, the Ham, Egg, & Cheese Cup Cake!
- 5 -6 Large Eggs
- 1 Loaf of Day Old French Bread (Hard is good for porousness)
- 4 – 5 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1/4 Onion Diced
- 4 Slices Honey Baked Ham or Black Forest Ham
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Milk (Any fat amount will do)
- 1/4 – 1/3 Cup 4 Cheese Shredded Mexican Blend
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Beat together Milk and Eggs
- Dice Onion
- Add Onion, Seasonings, Ham, and Cheese
- Chop up French Bread into little bite size pieces
- Put a layer of bread in bottom of Muffin Tins
- Top with Eggs to 3/4 full **** DO NOT FILL TO BRIM – THEY WILL OVERFLOW ****
- Put in Oven for 10-15 Minutes, or until top is Orangey Golden like the pictures, provided by Photographer Blake Zimmerman
- Slice Mushrooms extra thin, Dice some, and top the Egg Cups with them.
- Sprinkle on Paprika or Parsley if you want, Cilantro would even be good too!