- Enough Peanut Butter to cover one slice of bread
- 6 Inch piece of French Bread
- About 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Banana sliced thin
- 1 LARGE Strawberry or 3 smaller ones
- Slice the French Bread in Half
- Coat one side in Peanut Butter
- Slice the Strawberry and Bananas thin
- pour the Honey on top of the Peanut Butter, eyeball it to your level of honey delight
- Lay out a layer of Banana top with a layer of Strawberry slices
- If there’s any of either left just make a 3rd layer of delight, it only makes it gooeyier (Real word)
- Put on the top and enjoy!
Peanut Butter is awesome, and everyone knows it. I don’t use it that often for sandwiches myself, but this as an exception. My favorite part of this is the tartness of the Strawberries countered with the soothing properties of the honey. The French Bread really completes the sandwich though, it allows the insides to spread without falling apart too terribly. Enjoy this comfort food delight and keep experimenting with the classics, who knows? Maybe kiwi and peanut butter are amazing together!