This recipe only has 2 Ingredients, and 5 Steps. It’s really simple to make this great side. As you’ll see in the photo, it was originally paired with my Vegetarian Frittata, but it goes great as a side to any Breakfast or a Topping to any Egg!
- 1 Lb Package Ground Pork Sausage
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- Heat a Medium Sized Pan to Medium High Heat
- Add your Sausage and Break it up with a Wooden Spoon
- Stir it every couple Minutes until the Sausage is nice and Browned
- Add your Syrup and Stir to Combine, Add more if you’d like
- Remove from Heat and Serve!