This one’s not crazy and is for anyone that needs to make something delicious in 10 minutes. It’s loaded with flavor and the meat stays juicy and tender.
I was on my break from work and I had 20 minutes til I had to be back. so in 15 minutes I made this chicken, 5 minutes of prep time, and 10 minutes of cooking time. It turned out great.
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp McCormick’s Chicken Grill Mates
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat a medium to large size pan to medium-high heat
- For the prep you should cut the fat off the chicken wherever you see it
- Then slice it at an angle so you have nice long and semi-thick slices
- Pour the seasonings on the sliced chicken and use your hands to make sure it’s on all the chicken
- Add oil to the pan
- Add the chicken and make a single layer, let it cook for about 3 minutes until slightly browned
- Flip em and cook another 3 minutes until the other side is slightly browned
- Turn the heat to high and stir them around every minute or so for the remaining 4 minutes
- That’s all there is to it
This one’s really fast, but it was some of the best chicken I’ve had in a long time. It’s also rather healthy, and would be great in a wrap, sandwich, stir fry, and various other dishes.