A quick recipe for those on the go and in need of something that takes less than 20 minutes. It’s full of flavor and less filling than a hearty red sauce.
This one’s real quick and easy, and it’s surprisingly tasty!!!
- 1 Cup Frozen veined, shelled, Tailless Shrimps
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Tsp Garlic
- 1/4 Onion Diced
- 2 Tsp Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- A Small Bit of Pasta, enough for a single serving
- OPTIONAL: Cilantro, Marjoram, Basil, and Oregano
- Heat a pot to high and fill with water and salt, bring it to a boil
- Add Pasta
- Heat a pan to medium high, melt the butter
- Saute the garlic and onions for a few minutes until tender
- Add the shrimp, then add in the rest of the seasonings, I prefer Marjoram of the optional ingredients above, but each has it’s own characteristics, whatever you’re into
- The frozen shrimp will take about 15 minutes, and the juice they release adds to the garlic butter
- when the pasta are Opaque, add the pasta to the shrimp and butter
- Plate and cover with the Parmesan cheese
You can do a lot with this as a basic dish, you could add in a variety of veggies; broccoli, carrots, celery, mushrooms, and peppers. You can also add wine to the garlic butter before you add the shrimp, use a white wine and something that you would drink yourself. Please leave your comments on the recipe and if there are anythings you would like added I will test them and make edits. Thanks for reading!