Chicken that’s marinated in Tequila and hot sauce and then dried and coated with honey mustard and covered in Parmesan than sauteed.
This one’s fricken delicious and easy to make and if you’re cool you’ll let your kids eat it too!
- 1 Package of Chicken Tenderloins from the Chicken Section
- 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Honey Mustard (You can use Dijon or even Yellow Mustard if you want)
- 1/2 Cup Tequila (I prefer clear Tequilas)
- 1 Tbsp. Hot Sauce (I use Frank’s or Cholula)
- 2 Tsp. Paprika
- 2 Tsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp. Salt/Pepper
- In a bag combine Tequila, Hot Sauce, 1/2 the Paprika, Cumin, Salt/Pepper, Olive Oil
- Put Chicken in Bag and let Marinade for 30min.
- Pat Marinated Chicken Dry
- In another bag pour in mustard
- Put Chicken in Mustard bag and rub until evenly coated in mustard
- Put remaining seasonings in a bowl with the Parmesan
- Coat the chicken thoroughly with the Parmesan Mixture
- Preheat Stove to Medium High
- Pour remaining 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil in Pan
- Cook the chicken in the Oil turning every 2 minutes or so
- When Chicken is golden brown cut one in half to ensure they’re cooked through
This recipe works great with a variety of sides and is acceptable with most styles of cuisine!